Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time Futanari Palace visitor finally decides to open up his shell...

Hello there, fellow Palace visitors!

Unaware of whether introducing myself under my real first name is forbidden or not, I shall go under the moniker of BUZZBOMB Roddenbury. I understand that it is lengthy, but with good reasoning: it makes me happy, more or less. lol

Anyway, I've been a member on Futanari Palace for 3 or 4 years now, which is a bit crazy when I think about it! I come on this site (in more ways than one ;]), at least once a day, and it never gets old! This is one of the most engaging sort of sites to find wonderful art posted all over the internet.

However, I worry that I don't spend enough time posting anything. In fact, I've never posted anything at all on here! I feel as though I'm insulting the admins as well as the wealth of members that come back to this site as much as I do. I am sorry for that.

So, I would like to make new friends who are willing to message me daily, show me around the site so to speak, and find the best and funnest ways to enjoy Futanari Palace!

Thank you for having me!

With all the love,
BUZZBOMB Roddenbury

Yea hard to post here but over all nice to have another person on this site welcome aboard ^_^

*smug grin* you wanna be he very best a posting? Like no one ever was?

no sig here

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to posting!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Yes, Mage4hire! That is exactly what I want! Haha Nah, but I do want to post more often. I appreciate all the welcoming, everyone. It means a lot. :]

SeaofTreachery Wrote:Yes, Mage4hire! That is exactly what I want! Haha Nah, but I do want to post more often. I appreciate all the welcoming, everyone. It means a lot. :]
*Attack glomps BUZZBOMB Roddenbury with harem jutsu Wink*

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig by Fire_Fly
I play video games and stuff[URL="http://konabu.org/forums/index.php"]
[/URL]
`

Welcome to the World of Posting,

B_B

`

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hiya...uhm Buzz that's what I'll call you hehehe buzz