Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!

Well let's keep this a tad organised shall we?

1. "Who Are You? My name is Scottello Vrakis, glad to meet your acquaintance.
  2. "Where are you from?" Pluto.
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" I started using Scottello Vrakis on a small chat site, the pic I used had a man with a name-tag bearing the name "Vrakis", and I thought Scottello, or Scott, fit.
  4. "What do you like about futanari?" Everything about it!
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?" I found a link on a webpage directing me here.
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" Mainly Futanari, but I have MANY to count, please feel free to ask.
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" Yes, no questions.
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?) I wish to maybe make some new friends, maybe some roleplay friends, and some images/flashes of Futanari!
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" A person by the name of Futa Contractor, I found her About.me page.
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?" Ask me for more information,
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" I love Gaming and Roleplaying mainly. I do have more, buuut I'm lazy.
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" F-List, Neko World RPG, and a few others.
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" ​Not the face.
"I rather be judged in company of my peers.

Than be judged in company of my demons."

Welcome aboard man. Smile

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]
Hey hey welcome to the party and hope you have a blast if anything be free to IM me Smile

*Summons welcome cookies* Here have some cookies.

no sig here

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hey there. Very organized indeed lol. I hope you enjoy your time here at the Palace!

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202: