Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Y'all!

Hey! I'm Jenn, from the USA. Really excited to get involved with the community here. I'm 21 years old, and I'm really looking forward to reading the stories on here, as well as getting involved in some roleplaying!

Yay! *I giggle, jumping on top of you and hugging you* Another roleplayer! Welcome, welcome!

Hey welcome to the comunity Big Grin.

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

*waves* welcome to fp

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

You said "y'all" O.O You say "USA", but I really think you mean Kentucky... Or some other southern state.

Well Jenn, it is nice to meet some new southern folk like yourself. Hope you enjoy the palace.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Sorry I'm late but welcome anyway!

no sig here
Hello hello Jenn!!!!

So the world is 1956, the empire just became a reality and successfully took over the world!! It was deemed a law that no men exist so all men was forced to turn into shemales. A drug was made to do this and make sure they could produce sperm that can reproduce same results. So they would have female or she-male children no real males anymore. But even with forced law there is a small group of men still around and some women/she-males help them as well to try to revolt against the empire. The group is small but in end they discovered a rumor in which a male was born, one that was born and was immune to the effects of the drugs, if this is true this one kid could populate a new world with men and women, so all sides want this "male" if he is real that is.....

At this point of the explaining it all I figure it be a good story or better RPG for all then me just describe something here @@

Anyway have fun ^_^ and welcome aboard, any questions ask away, I may just expand on that idea.

Welcome to the madhouse that is Futanari Palace! We hope you enjoy your stay! :202:

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202: