Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo there~~

Yo~~ I'm just an old man that by any chance come here, but I hope I can stay longer in here~ Ahahahaha Smile)

Well, I thought a site that discuss mainly about Futa is a MUST and this place is a real deal! I love Futa since I read Dulce Report by Behind Moon and really hooked by that series~~

Hope I can get along with all members in here, and BTW my location is disclosed :22:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hi there Smile welcome

welcome my friend! TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE NOW :3 jk jk.

no sig here

Welcome! Smile

Mage4hire Wrote:welcome my friend! TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE NOW :3 jk jk.

No f*cking way~~ :p
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hey there, nice to meet. Don't worry, unlike Mage I won't stalk you. :3
Hope you have fun here, Sweetey.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

A greeting from me. Because strange honest old men always deserve it. Geheheh.

Welcome to the Palace, may I add.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every