Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm no hipster. Imma TWIZZER!
Hey, Hello, bien Venu, Guten Tag and Moshimoshi!

some may have seen me on SL, some may have checked out my Fa-Stuff, but most of you won't know me. I am the Twizzy, friends call me Tali. I mostly hang out at my (friend's) place, doing... stuffs and building crap... nobody cares about... but anyways: I've known this site for god knows how long and been too lazy to actually write something about myself ( I am more the reader type...) I'm a 5.9 feet tall Ginger ( I carry that name with pride!), which would be pretty huge in RL, but not SL... I'm virtually a dwarf there. I come frome Cockermouth (it really exists), near the Irish Coast, Great Britain. I am 835 years old and, well, immortal due to a curse a blasted witch had casted on me during the siege of my father's castle, back in Ireland. I tend to wear skimpy, rock-a-licous stuff, but if the occassion appears, you may find me wearing some business dresses, evenin gowns and maby even my Demonic Mistress Outfit :3

░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒

Hi, I am Mike and I play Twizzy!

I am a 26 year old mechanic from Germany (!BAM! stereotype-blast!) I am 5.6 feet short, 165lbs "light" guy with a lively imagination. In my free time I like to write stories, draw stuffs (mostly concepts for stories), and try to learn new things. I recently started to take requests for any kind of stuff on SL (except scripting... I'll never get the hang of that) If I can't do it so far, give me the time and I will learn to do it Wink (except scripting...) I am pansexuall, though I have a very destinct taste when it comes to men (mostly including androgynous, girlish looks, traps, sissies, that stuff) while I like my wemon strong and tough (not bulky, but I don't mind some muscles). (mostly the gender roles seem to be flipped the wrong way around in my head xD ) People tend to call me "a bit gay" or "androgynous", which basically is what I am. I can be very manly in one moment, e.g. my job, but a total girl in the next, quacking about how cute those ballerinas look, or how hot these high heels would look on a friend of mine. Tali shares those tastes. So sorry, huge, harry, manly dudes: you may look at, but not touch Tali.

░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒

Both of us are happy to be here and hope that we can have some fine days, months, or even years with you guys Wink

Stay Twizzed!

P.S.: I will address any communication I do online as Twizzy, since it's my online Persona. Just to prevent further confusion. Tongue

Hi my friend and Unfortunitly I did not have the pleasure of meeting you before but I have now so it's all k now

no sig here

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Why thank you for the warm welcome! Well, I guess this takes care of the initiation. At least as long as you don't plan to spill water all over me while I am wearing all those white clothes and accidently forgot to put on my panties. Sooo.... um... I'll guess I get back to work xD *sneaks out while the opportunity still exists*

Quite the introduction! I don't know really know how to describe how interesting it was to me. Well... Enjoy your stay! :221:

Let your omnipotent mistress desplay power! Enforced lust and control. To be the giver and the receiver! A role will never ever be too much for this omni-gendered Goddess.

Goddess Futanari Wrote:Quite the introduction! I don't know really know how to describe how interesting it was to me. Well... Enjoy your stay!

Thöööönk you. ^^ I definitly will.