Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally not just a luker any more

Hello all,

I have been a member of this website since 2008, but I have always been too shy to post. I am finally coming out of my shell to say hello, fellow futa lovers! I would also like to thank the good people that run this website and contribute so much amazing futa material. I have had many a good night thanks to this site. :p

Welcome my friend. You must already know how great of a place this is, but let me tell you it's even better once you get involved!

no sig here

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

And about time too! Big Grin

Welcome to the Palace, just as M4H said - the more you get involved, the better time you'll have. Be sure to make that brave step into the community worth its while!

See you soon I've no doubt~ Wink

Dicks or chicks, I can never choose.
In Futanari Palace I can never lose.

Welcome! Ya I've been around here for a long time, was a lurker for a bit then joined. Unfortunately been absent til now, but ya nice to meet ya!

Let your omnipotent mistress desplay power! Enforced lust and control. To be the giver and the receiver! A role will never ever be too much for this omni-gendered Goddess.

It is nice to be so well received! Thank you all.

Welcome again!

I think you really will find that the Palace only gets better the more you contribute.