Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there sexies ^_^

Hi sexy people, I've been looking for a good rp forum for a while and finally stumbled across this one. Looks like I'll have a blast here!

A little bit about me:
I'm an avid role player who loves all kinds of kinky stuff. I'm into bdsm (I'm a sub but sometimes I can switch if the mood is right), anthos, monsters, tentacles, bloodplay, futa (a shocker ikr), those cutesy lil fembois <3, being raped (yes im twisted >.>), and will give just about anything ago. What I don't like are gory rps (a little blood is ok, but nothing outrageious), scat, vore, and anything else to do with dirty stuffs.

I really enjoy playing traps the most, I love being a lil sissy boy :3, but I can play just about anything. Usually I like to play in fantasy rps as the craziest things can happen in them. The crazier the better, right?

So if anyone is looking for a new toy to play with leave me a message. I would love to make any of you cum!

Unfortunately I don't think I'm in any way able to RP with you, though you do seem to have a very nice set of interests. I can still welcome you into the palace with full enthusiasm!

no sig here

Awwww that is too bad! T.T
May I ask as to why not?

And thanks for the welcome Big Grin

You sure are in good spirit Tongue

Welcome to Futa palace, and i'm pretty sure that you'll get to try everything in here ~_^

Let me know if you feel like RPing anything <3

Oh hai there goodpet!
And yes, I would like to rp something with you. I'm currently looking for people to play with!

Hello there~ I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Well as my status says I might be leaving the palace due to relationship stuff, and I don't want to get involved in to many rps in the case I have to leave and let people down. Also I'm not very good at rps and prefer to stick with the ones I already got.

no sig here

Hi there, Meg! I'm sure I will, I'm already having fun! :3

Well, that is to bad, Mage. I didn't notice your status at first. T.T

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi there, Guardian, how do you do? Wink