Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings everyone~

I would just like to take the time to say hello to everyone here. I just signed up on the site and I'll mostly be looking for some role-play with females and other futanari characters. I would prefer doing some short-term or one-shot scenes for now until I get to know people better. I know that everyone has different schedules and preferences, so I'd be unsure with doing any long-term scenes right away.

I do have a broad range of preferences (kinks and fetishes) but vanilla scenes are always a safe bet. There are things that I am not fond of such as extremely large body parts, transformation, and extremely depressing scenes. If you have something in mind and are not certain, just ask and we can talk about it~

I do have some art style and character type preferences and I am sure that everyone does do. I uploaded an album with some reference images for the character I am playing. I do like detailed scenes, but quick ones are fine too. I think, like most normal people, I tend to not like those who cannot properly finish a scene that was started, or at least notify me if they cannot finish. I will do my best to return the same courtesy. Of course, any sudden disconnections and what not, if ever playing on a chat or IM, can be explained through a PM later once connections are restored. And while sharing problems once in awhile is alright, being in a constant state of depression or rage isn't what most people look for in a desirable role-playing companion~ I'm sure we all agree there, right?

I hope that everyone has a pleasant day and thanks for having me here~

Why welcome to the palace. I'm sure you'll find that plenty of people here will be able to fill those requests. Personally I don't think i'd be very good for the job but I'm still more than happy to welcome you to the palace with open arms!

no sig here

Heyy Luka <3

Welcome to futa palace. Loving it so far myself, it is more than what i expected it to be. I'm so glad we got to talk and i loved it sooo much ^_^

Hope to see you around Luka<3 hf

Welcome to the palace! Wink

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome! Smile

~For the love of god..post source with your pics!!~