Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to everyone in this hot palace ^_^

Hello my fellow futa...
(Sorry if i'm not being appropriate n all)

I always thought i'm straight but apparently that's not the case. I'm like super curious and thus seem to have a lot of fetishes lately. I was looking around for some good futa hentai and stuff and i stumbled upon this place...and boy was I glad (hehe). Gawd i love futa so darn much and would die just to be one. Which is why i find this place to be my paradise, because i get to rp as one here ^_^

I love big boobs, round asses and a huge cock to nom on *yumm* I'm so turned on just by the thought omg!! I hope i fit in and get to play with every futa in this palace. Use me, pet me, fuck me, give me everything you got <33 I'll try to be a very good pet as long as you feed me often (so please feed me *winks*).

I love furries, especially busty neko/catgirls <^_^>
Treat me like a good pet or else... (I BITE) Tongue

I'm totally down for RP futa fun and would love to try everything and anything. Just no scat and extreme bdsm that involves blood and stuff.

Erm, i wouldn't want to know any personal or irl info about anyone because that totally kills the RP fun and I don't wanna disclose mine either. Sorry if some might not like it but in here i wanna make the most of it and be what i'd like to be. (no asl please)

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm kinda new to all this so please give me time <3
I tend to be shy and blush a lot (not the kind to make the first move mostly).

Hope i get to play a lot in this palace.

-Your Pet.

(won't you play with me?)

Welcome home! Enjoy your stay! Smile:8:

~For the love of god..post source with your pics!!~

Thank you *wags my tail* ^_^

PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY! I wanna play! I love teh kitty kind as well. Dey is so cute:132:

no sig here

hehe ... i know right

Welcome to the palace! Wink

Sits on Annon's massive cock ... jkjkr
Thank you and that's a nice cock you got there ^^

goodpet Wrote:Sits on Annon's massive cock ... jkjkr
Thank you and that's a nice cock you got there ^^

Why thank you! Wink

Welcome! This place is guarantees to bring joy to all futa fans <3

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=815841&d=1420955416]

Hi~ it seems like I signed up at a good time because I got to talk to you~