Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Hello There!!!

Hello everyone!
Just wanted to stop by before settling in this cozy little palace.

"Who Are You?"
I'm a charming, talented, handsome, and an egotistical high school senior who has recently discovered a love for girlcock. I've also begun experimenting with other gentlemen, and I'm green but really excited to tinker with this side of my sexuality.

"Where are you from?"
I hail from the greatest land there ever is and will be. No, not Quarth for you Game of Thrones fans, but 'Murica of course. South Carolina to be a bit more exact.

"What do you like about futanari?"
Since I've been heterosexual for the majority of my life I love how they have gorgeous bodies and faces, but also have a cock. Hehe.

"What's up with that nick of yours?"
Well I don't really have one nickname that follows me around everywhere, and I happened to be watching Happy Feet at the time of creating my account. Thus the name EmperorPenguin came into the world.

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"

I love to dance. Absolutely love it. Right now I'm part of a Hip-Hop dance company, and captain for this season. Besides that I enjoy reading, conversing, and long walks on the beach.

"Last words before we pass final judgment?"
Try not to bully me to badly, eh? Oh. I'm also a little into furries. Another one of my new found kinks.

Hey there, welcome to the palace! =^.^=

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I'M BACK PEOPLE, TO WELCOME YOU ALL TO THIS WONDERFUL PLACE. I don't know if anyone actually cared that I went missing but I'm back now. You. Ya you new guy. I like you're style, sound a lot like me... creepily like me actually. ARE YOU TRYING TO COPY ME!? Nono I'm just being paranoid... or am I *eyes you suspiciously* I'll kill you just like *insert spoiler for Game of Thrones here*. Good books.

no sig here

Oh yes. Very good books indeed. If we are alike, and aren't each other sent back from the future in order to kill each other, why not become friends?

Sounds like a plan!

no sig here

Welcome to the palace, penguin! Wink