Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, that is awrkward...

Weird. looking the person under her seens like a carbon copy of my introduction... So spicing a little mine.

"Who Are You?"

Im a guy who wishes to change things, with time I plan to go for transexuality (needs money, more courage...) and going pretty (I got cancer, chemotherapy killed my appearance for some time, only now going back to my lazy standard).

"Where are you from?"
Im Brazillian, South specifically.

"What's up with that nick of yours?"
Thats a point I wold talk. You see, some aeons ago I started using that nick everywhere. As a matter of fact, if you see someone with "Maracna" on the internet, probably is me.

"What do you like about futanari?"
What to not like about then? They are pretty as a girl and have the only part I find interesting on the male body.

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
Soooo much stuff. I like latex, fetish in general, bondage, I also find crossdressing pretty cute and sexy if done right, a little bit of pain also."Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
I like tabletop games (board, rpg, wargame) building stuff, lolita, clothes in general, makeup, and as a enginnering student, I like new machines, and how they work too. I dont like cars that much, I prefer tanks and heavy duty vehicles. Also Im pretty random myself sometimes, so watch out.

Welcome :149:

Maracna Wrote:Weird. looking the person under her seens like a carbon copy of my introduction...

Oh my...
Are you talking about my introduction? Because we do have a lot of traits in common.
It's really interesting how we both decided to introduce ourselves almost at the same time.

Well, anyway, welcome to the forums!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome!

Another person considering becoming a Tran-sexual?! Nice to meet you! I'm sure we'll get along just peachy!!! *happy face*

no sig here