Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am appeared!!!

Greetings, I am well some guy who likes Lovecraft seemingly all too much...But aside from that I'm a general lover all Futanari and basically pretty much anything dealing with that. I was turned on to Futanari Palace by a girlfriend, whom is also into futa, and I finally worked up the combination of courage and interest to join rather than read over her shoulder. I fancy myself a writer and like most people into dealing with that idiom I tend to ramble on. Please excuse the way I write if you will and we'll get along fine.

I joined for many reasons; to speak my mind if I fancy it, to mayhap submit a few stories and to perhaps roleplay. Just don't tell my girlfriend.

welcome!

welcome fellow futa lover.

the dorms are to the left, the kitchen is at the end of the hall.
enjoy yourself and try not to trip over the cumstains.
don't worry they're fresh.

Well I am sorta clumsy so a warning is always appreciated!

Wow this site really is friendly, two replies already that's pretty quick!

Welcome!

1: No one can love Lovecraft too much.

2: Wow your girlfriend sounds awesome.

3: Welcome welcome welcome! It took me a bit of courage to start posting here, too, but as I'm sure you've already found, everyone in the Palace is wonderful (I should know, I lurked here for almost five years before I finally peeked out of my shell).

1: Oh good because I was thinking of starting a religion "The Esoteric Order of Dagon" but I fear the results

2: She surely is, women that love women with cocks seem to be pretty awesome in general

3: It is hard to join a site devoted to a kink sometimes; fear, shame and reservations needed to be overcome before I could post. I tend to lurk myself but well I kind of thought I should just jump in with both feet this time. It really seems to be a great palace indeed.

Hey Big Grin
Dagon? DAGON?!
You dare insult Mother Hydra by revering a lesser god?
She's got a cock, y'know. tssk.

Guess you learn something everyday...something deeply terrifying and vaguely arousing. I explain it as terrousiying.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara