Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ayyyy!

First off hello and welcome to my thread or rather, my intro for anyone who bothers to even read this. To start off with I've read all the rules and the DNP list threw, so no worries there people but on to more pressing matters at hand. I've been into futa's for a long time now, though how i got into them is pretty funny to say the least. Most people when they try to find out their sexuality they go slow and ease into it, well i didn't do that at all. I watched and looked at every thing pretty much since i like to learn things and ever since then i've really only found i don't like a few things, though my favorites are traps and futa's/harms.

I also do have hobbies though, i like reading about mysteries/detective novels along with anything supernatural and i do like writing stories, mostly mysteries and erotica but i can do some pretty good horror stories to. Video games and mmorpgs i play, i'm also a very avid rper and I've been one for almost five years now. Also happen to enjoy making characters along with watching anime and reading manga.

So anything else anyone wants to know besides my real name just ask, i only give my name out to people i trust and that are my friends. So now that i have managed to waste a minute or two of your time and taken that time away from you forever, please leave a message after the beep and i'll call back later :3

Welcome to the palace

Welcome! I'd love to read some of your stories some timeSmile

Welcome.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

[video=youtube;MpraJYnbVtE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpraJYnbVtE[/video]

MMO's are fun to play, though especially if you have a friend there going 'why are we going behind the boxes? What're you doing with your pan-' ...Ahem. Anyway~. Welcome to the palace~.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every