Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Semi new to FP....dropping in to say hi!

Been a lurker for a little over 6 months, figured I'd like to be part of the community that has provided so much for me! Been a Futa lover for some time. Something about a beautiful woman with a little something "extra". Here to share things that I've come to love, and give back to those who opened my eyes to pics, games, and even some RP. Looking to also appease my "naughty" side by posting some pics occasionally in the "Post Yourself" section. It is new to me, but so exciting. Slowly learning to become comfortable with myself. Feedback and suggestions will always be wanted. I love, and crave the attention! Wink

Other than that, I hope to get to know all of you, and share in the experience here at the palace! Feel free to message me at anytime, for anything! Wink

~annon Smile

Oh cute, futa Dizzy~. Welp, always cute to meet another person here whose honest about their desires. Comfort about yourself, that is a great reward to reap here~. Welcome to you, Annon~.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!

Hello I'm ma welcome you too if you don't mind... RP you say? hehehe

Mage4hire Wrote:Hello I'm ma welcome you too if you don't mind... RP you say? hehehe

Yes...well, I haven't done very much. Most has been in game for random MMOs. RP and ERP.

Hello and welcome. Relax, get some vodka and then cu... I mean have a good time. Need anything, check out IRC, I'm there more lately. Hoping to be able to help of I can. Also we can do RP if you feel like it, sure you'll be a great addition.

DominikaReznov Wrote:Hello and welcome. Relax, get some vodka and then cu... I mean have a good time. Need anything, check out IRC, I'm there more lately. Hoping to be able to help of I can. Also we can do RP if you feel like it, sure you'll be a great addition.

Absolutely will check it out...the IRC is the one place I haven't been on the site.

well that's okay I'm new too! We can learn it as we go. plus if you feel someone with more experience in RPing is offering to RP with you feel free to ignore my offer. I honestly don't mind either way. I'm happy as long as I have helped you feel nice and comfortable in the palace's environment!

Thank you all again for the nice welcomes!

In game roleplay is still experience, have no fear. ^^~ Here's to you having many wonderful day's here~.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every