Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey There New Girl!

Hiya everybody, this is a new girl named Ally! I just joined these forums and I can't wait to be on here more! Please be nice to me and I hope we can get some really fun, sexy rping and chatting in. Feel free to drop me a message!

Good to meet you, Ally. I can tell how serious you are to start a time having fun here. After all, your username shows your honesty. =D As my display images show mine and what not. A good welcome to you~.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Yep good to meet you and this intro is good. ^_^

*offers chocolate and hugs* welcome to FP

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
Sakura-chan Wrote:*offers chocolate and hugs* welcome to FP

Oh, bribes? Is that how we're doing this now? Tongueyong5:

I suspect a Texan sexy slut invasion brewing. Tongueyong5:

And umm.. welcome. Big Grin
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

I givz you my heart. there I win the bribe dual. I promise i will always be nice to you. unless you want other wise of course.

I don't know what these clowns are doing, trying to bribe you. I'm just happy to offer you friendship and RP possibility. Welcome to the palace! The link to my RP profile is in my signature, so feel free to stop on by!

https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthrea...ngs/page31 My RP profile's the third one down on this page. Looking forward to hearing from you!

I like clowns myself. I wonder what you must be thinking after all this? =3 Here's hoping you've seen how wonderfully friendly/silly everyone is.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Mileena! I thought we were friends. I just wanted to win her lovz maybe get a laugh cause i live for humor, and you betray me. Btw can I have my heart back, its starting to occur to me how much I need that.

Sakura-chan Wrote:*offers chocolate and hugs* welcome to FP

A nonsexual welcome present on FP? how rude. *Adds some personal cumglazing on the chocolates*
:3 welcome to the palace.