Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lights, Camera, ACTION!!! My Debut Is Now~!

Greetings, one and all! I am happy to be here after a long hiatus from the world of roleplay, and this seemed like the right place to get back into the habit! Anyone who migrated to here from Lunar Radiance may recognize me; unto such people, no introduction is necessary. For the vast majority of you whom I haven't met, however, I say it is a pleasure to meet you all!

I am Mileena Eloise Chardonnay. Or, rather, will be when I get the surgeries I seek to become a futanari girl IRL! Until then, I'd very much like to be treated for the person I am inside, so play along, 'kay? It'll be our little secret. Wink

Aside from the base kinks of 'girlcock', which brings us all here in glorious camaraderie, I am also host to a series of other kinks; some vanilla, some beyond the scope of the average roleplayer. Whatever the case, I hope to cater well to my fellow futanari fans, and to have a long, happy career of RPing here in this magnificent palace! Hope to hear from you soon~!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

welcome to FP *hugs*

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

*hugs* Such a warm reception! Thank you most kindly for your exuberant greeting! It does my heart good. ^ ^

Mistress~!

-tackle glomps-

Welcome to the palace! Hope you have fun! :3

*giggles and hugs* Good to see you too, Zero/Lina. ^ ^

I'm not Lina ooc. :p

-gives you a cookie-

If it's RP experience you want, Mage, I could help you with that. Thanks for the welcome. ^ ^

No trouble at all. PM me, and we'll discuss RP details.

No worries. I'm used to taking things at a slow to moderate pace. Whenever you're ready.

A futanari Dorothy avatar. You're awesome just for that alone.