Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

Hello
I was searching the internet and came across your forum, I believe someone has told me about here before. I have enjoyed futa for a number of years now, I don't know what got me started but I have to say I can't complain. I did think others IRL would hate me for liking something like this but its good to know that there are others out there that show similar interests Smile

If you want to know some basic background on me, I'm a 23 year old male and live in Ireland. When it comes to forums I always seem to have problems chatting to people because of my timezone, I'm also quite shy as well. I also help run a small TG website with a friend (if I'm not allowed to post this just say) http://www.mahzo.com/forum.php. Its basically a website for people who want to talk about transgendered activity and also a source for TG stories, captions & art, as well as RPs but we are a very small active community so even if your just looking at our content I would greatly appreciate it.

this looks like a great site, I hope to meet new friends here and take part in some futa RPs Smile

Welcome to the palace Kyonko..Gender bender Kyon is just awesome

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thank you for the welcome Smile

Welcome and have fun here, see you around.
Cheers

my decensored Futa-art thread
my decensored Hentai-art thread
Drop some feedback if you like and or hit "thanks", I appreciate it.

Welcome to Futanari Palace, Kyonko.

If you have material you want to link, feel free to do so. Try to get it in the right forum! Plenty of people will help you out if you have questions.

Thank you Altamira and Hentai44 I will keep that in mind Smile