Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey ya all,whats up

Hey guys,im form brazil and i've been lurking this forum for some time,but now its time to really introduce myself.
im like mostly futa on woman and mostly yuri,as well,i searched this place for futa(nice forum BTW):15:
interested in games,doujinshis and images, for now on,i will try help you guys with some request(if permited of course)
i play PS3 and some MMO,anyways,thats all,thanks all for those who reads this post Smile

Nice. Welcome to the forums. ^_^ We seem to be floating the same boat here.

We've got a new gamer in the house! Alright. Welcome, SDeath. Glad you broke free from lurking and joined the community! Lurking is not shameful, though. But it's always good to see a new face.

Greetings SDeath!

Hooray, another fan of Yuri and FutaXFemale!

I look forward to hearing more from you, and hope you share some of your finds and collections with us.

:169:

-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

My PS3 has become a glorified Netflix/Blue-ray player, but I like to think it daydreams of playing a real game. Maybe when the laptop goes kerput. Till then, we can share some futa-loving-women-in (and out of) sin.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to the palace and enjoy your stay ^.^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}