• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellow ?

1. "Who Are You?"
  2. "Where are you from?"
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?"
  4. "What do you like about futanari?"
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?"
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?"
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?"

1: I'm a roleplaying fan, name is Alex and i'm french
2: From Europe (France)
3: I wanted something else but couldn't use it, i don't know if i can rename me into Nelayandra now :/ But Lion heart is fine, it's a bit wild and may link to the savage boy i'm playing.
4: Hmmm, i think i like the fem "domination" part of it, Also, it still "young" as a just "born" fetish for me, so i'm still shy about it, and there is almost no forum at all for french players involving this, so i wish i can experience a bit of it even if, i may not be writing everything very well in english Sad But what is interesting in futa, is the sweet "maternal", voluptuous and sometime autoritarian side of it, plus the amazonian fantasm, also, a dick on a wonderfull woman seems very troubling as it combines every intersting hetero sex aspect into one being, but i can't explain it fully and well in english.
5: Interested... I think it's not like that i would define it, mostly curiosity, don't want to die an ignorant moron, i guess ?
6: kinks, pairing ? (had to do a google search and translate for this ) i like futa on female, but i'm more "shy" (and begin interested) about the futa on male/boy thing
7: The rules are simple, i have no problem understanding them.
8: Roleplaying and chatting, i'm not bad at roleplay in french, i might try in english it would be a very good exercise, but i mainly hope to not disappoint rp partners, i can make some art too.
9: i was searching the whole french internet spectrum about this fetish, and lost hope about it, so i checked for this particular thing in french.
10: Forums are huge, i get easily lost, tons of subsections and users, it looks a bit like a mess when you don't know this place.
11: yeah, drawing, gaming on pc, tons of "normal" good old med fan roleplay
12: Not of this kind, my first about futanari.
13: Well... *rolls his eyes everywhere* i didn't saw a guillotine when i entered this room... But when death smile at you, all you can do is smile back at her. But please, if i happen to die, send my rotten remains to my ex she will be happy with that Big Grin

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thank you.

Greetings from "The Void":19: Hope you have a good time here.

I'm watching from the void

Odd, I would think there would be at least something futanari or dominant fem that one could find within a French forum. Still, their loss is our gain. Welcome to the palace. We hope you enjoy your stay, and find exactly what you're looking for.

Chances are, we have it, somewheres about.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Greetings and Welcome

Bishiebunny Wrote:We hope you enjoy your stay, and find exactly what you're looking for.

Chances are, we have it, somewheres about.

I hope so, but i'm a bit afraid i could disappoint with my not so good extended vocabulary about everything i need to be as effective in roleplay as i would be in french, i usually like to take time to be literate and detail a lot with keeping a fluid writing style.

I don't know if i can find some people ready to "tolerate" my mistakes, maybe i should try this by posting french and english versions of my posts each time i answer to any rp, so if anyone is good in english and french on the other side can also "help" me correcting my expressions mistakes or find much better, effective, technical, imaginative, original, romantic, "sensual" way to formulate some tenses, depending on the situation, because i also love to evolve in detailing, describing things that happens, the best for rp partners.

Thank you.

your english isn't so bad from what I see of it; the best way to get better is as with anything else: practice...and occasionally a bit of critique doesn't hurt either

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome to the palace! I've only just joined myself and have already had a bit of fun haha.

Definitely expect to find people who are open to everything here. Wink

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I tend to not think of this sort of thing in advance. I sort of let my fingers make it up as they go "click click click" on the buttons.

I hope so ^^ I've written what i'm looking for on the notice board right there :

(it maybe a bit long, and... hope to not confuse anyone with my way of presenting the rp i wish to do )

https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthrea...st-rp-here

And if you like that, i may be not too "bad" at drawing, here's the link to my futanari art thread on FP :

https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthrea...t-drawings