Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new member.

Hi everyone. Why I am here I guess it's obvious. I love futanaris, and here I expected to find other people with this particular fetiche. I love especially the BIG futas. The BIG, ENORMOUS futanaris. In all senses.
I'm a boy from Spain, so please, don't kill me if I'm wrong to write something Smile. I don't know if are more spanish speakers here, but given the vastness of the forum, it's probably. ¡Un saludo a todos ellos!
Oh, and other strange fetiche I have it's macrophilia and microphilia. Size, in a nutshell. The both taken to the extreme.

Well, completed the presentation, I can only say I hope to have lots of fun!

Don't worry, there's a Spanish speaking community here, hell one of my best friends speaks Spanish. There's a thread in the Language room to talk with people in your native tongue.

...and yes, there's a giantess/micro thread in 2D Images. Mostly giantess, comes with the territory.

So yeah, welcome. Hola, if you prefer. (Not that I actually know any Spanish...)

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

hi and welcome to FP always glad to have new people, look around talk have fun or whatever if you have any questions just ask

of course you should fight fire with fire....YOU SHOULD FIGHT EVREYTHING WITH FIRE!!
[Image: sigpic116774_1.gif]

Welcome, enjoy yourself ^.^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

I hope you have fun here at the palace! :3

Welcome to FP ^_^

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome