Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Oh man, who could this be?"

1. "Who Are You?" - KassinEX, just another guy.
  2. "Where are you from?" - You know...that place over there. Just think about it a little bit, it'll come to mind eventually.
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" - I dunno, It came to me in a dream one night?
  4. "What do you like about futanari?" - Still trying to figure that one out. All I can say is there's something about it that pokes at my fragile mind.
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?" - Hmm... Hard to say, but something certainly happened somewhere in-between...
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" - Female/Female, Futa/Female, Female, Futa, Loli on rare occasions I guess.
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" - Yes/ No not really.
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" - Images certainly, Doujinshi probably, maybe some hanging, maybe some chatting.
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" - The almighty Google.
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?" - Nah, not really.
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" - That would be on my profile.
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" - That I take seriously? Not really lol.
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" - Make it a swift end if I have failed.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara