Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there! ;3

Hey everyone! Wink
I used to have a (rarely visited) account here a little while back, but since it got wiped I decided to reinvent my identity here for fun, and to actually get involved and get posting! (Lurking is a bad habit of mine..)

So anyway, may as well use this list to tell you about myself a little more! Tongue

1. "Who Are You?"
-
I'm PrettyLittleCocksucker, can't you read? Wink

2. "Where are you from?"
- A small, out of the way town in the UK.

3. "What's up with that nick of yours?"
- Well, no point messing around! x3 I'm a pretty little cocksucker. Though I wish that happened a little more. ;P

4."What do you like about futanari?"
- You get the best of both worlds! The pretty face and shapely form of a female with the delicious suckable cock of a male! Though I do adore pussy as well! x3

5."What got you interested in the first place?"
- I've always been a very sexual person, so it only feels natural to me to discover such an awesome mix of what I like! Big Grin

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?
- Being submissive, being dominant, gender switching/transformation, girl/futa, futa/futa, futa/prettyboy (and girly boys in general), furries, (and here's the one that'll scare people off XD) vore.

"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
- Yep and nope.

8."What sections are you most excited about exploring?
- Well, stuff like 2D pictures is a no brainer for me Wink but other than that I'd love to just get to know people more on here, become more a part of a community than I used to, enjoy some roleplaying (feel free to PM me!) and maybe even share some short stories at some point if I feel like it. Possibly some photos at some point too. ;P

9."What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"
- This time? just making a new account after my old one got deleted. First time? Just starting googling Futanari stuff after I discovered this wonderful world of girlcock!

10."Anything else you might like to add?"
- I'm very open to PMs, roleplay offers, or whatever else you might like to talk to me about! Tongue

11."Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
- I'm really into classic gaming, furry erotica (when I'm in the mood) and vore.

12."Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
- Eka's Portal (vore community site)

13."Last words before we pass final judgment?"
- Just hope I can find my niche here and have fun with all you crazy, awesome peoples! ;3

Welcome to FP hope you have a good time here (i hope we can be friends, same interests as i)

Hello miss, and welcome to the madhouse known as Futanari Palace! Hope you enjoy your stay and stay cool:202:

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome