Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Namaste!

Hey everyone,
My name is Amry. Im from New Delhi, India. I professionally work as a game designer and an artist. After searching alot Iv come here hoping to make friends who are seriously into erotic culture and interested in collaborating to create new meaningful products. My main hobbies are retro games, reading real books(not ebooks Tongue) and creating artworks.

We pretty much run the gamut of serious to silly erotica. I've gotten paid to write about sexual themes, which lead to serious money that put serious food on a serious table. On the other hand, the story involved a not so serious latex-clad bunny getting turned into a futanari by a demonic entity in a gothic lolita costume. And that is no where near the silliest thing I have ever written, or been involved in. Still, I love discussing the theme from every angle, whether that be kink-laden, and fetish specific, or character driven, and setting defined. Honestly, they are not all that opposing once you dig a little.

Welcome to the forums, we look forward to the discussion, and any creative work you decide to share with us.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Yea silly and fun based themes are always great and im totally not opposed to any angle or most of the fetishes (im not able to handle some tho Big Grin). Being a game designer I want to bring all these great themes out of the taboo section and into mainstream. I feel this would require clever visuals, gameplay and strong stories or concepts. Im always open to how other people approach the subject Smile

Welcome to Futa Palace KM. Hope to be working with you in the near future :202:

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:
Likewise Smile

welcome to the FP.. Sure you will find lots of the things you are looking for here..

Thanks for the welcome ztilleto Smile

Welcome to Fp, always nice to see more artists! Smile

Jacquin Laplume. At your service. Smile

http://jacquin-laplume.tumblr.com/

Thanks for the welcome Jacquin Smile

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara