Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings

Good morning/day/evening/night to all of you futalovahz !
(well, that was some lame start )

So, my name's ledetail, as you've probably guessed it's a nick, my parents though they had trouble picking a fine first name the day I was born, did not pick that one... Their choice was worse.
I often go by that one, because many of my friends make fun of me for paying much more attention to small details than the big picture.
I'm a rpg fan, pen & paper is really a passion but, since most of my previously mentionned friends are too busy with real life (jobs, wives, kids, all those ludicrous and time-eating hobbies), I mostly play rpg's using a computer.
I spend 2 hours a day walking my dog (a bitch actually), though it would be more accurate to say that she tries to rip my leash-arm off 2 hours a day...
I love reading, mainly heroic fantasy novels. And cooking, I love cooking too.
Oh and I almost forgot to say that I'm french, yes I know we are rude, mean and cocky (no pun intended), wearing stripped tops, beret hats, mustache and bread under smelly and unshaved armpits.
I found my way here thanks to slavemaker, and I'm ashamed to say it, I'm not a real futanari fan, but since I intend to post a bit here and there, I still wanted to introduce myself.

Ladies and gentlemen, Have a nice day ! :229:

Oh dear lol. Welcome to FP Mr Ledetail. I am M.I.A. (Or Shin, if you prefer) Nice to meet ya. :202:

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Welcome to the palace

Oh~ a fellow P&P rpgamer! and one that also lost its friends to life :3

Welcome~~~ Hope we meet soon Smile

well Mr Ledetail I hope you have some fun hear anyway by the way p&p rpg sooooo the way to go d&d 3.5 and shadow run for me honey, kiss kiss

of course you should fight fire with fire....YOU SHOULD FIGHT EVREYTHING WITH FIRE!!
[Image: sigpic116774_1.gif]

Welcome to the Palace! <3

Many thanks for such a warm welcome :176:

@ MIA: are you the M.I.A. that developped so many assistants for Slavemaker ?
@ Rukia Chambers: the pic from your signature reminds me of Simca from Air Gear, but since your avatar is wearing high heels I reckon I might be wrong ?
@ Deedee: should we form a club ?
@ guildhunter: I love your sig !
@ BustyGothBabe: Thanks, I'll try my best to behave (checks shoes for mud)

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara