Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya!

hello everyone! my name is LouisCyphre (actually its Lucifer in a more clever way). I found out about this place like 20 minutes ago and new to the whole forum thing and I am a big lover futanari so i hope to have a great time here!

welcome If you have any questions ask other that that have fun and enjoy I know I do
(yes another member for the cause of FUTA)

of course you should fight fire with fire....YOU SHOULD FIGHT EVREYTHING WITH FIRE!!
[Image: sigpic116774_1.gif]

Hello to you! For some reason my head keeps trying to make me read your name as Lewiecipher and it keep conjuring images of a super cute demon in a James bond suit while tossing a coin. Curse you over active imagination! :wee(100):

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Erotic stories by me:
Of Princesses & Maids

Hey there, welcome to fp! Hope you have a good time here, there is lots of fun stuff to do here and the people here are absolutely great.

Hello, Louis! Welcome to FP!

LouisCyphre, not to be confused with Tom Riddle, Kaiser Soze, or Alucard. I swear evil aliases are getting easier and easier to spot. Still, we wear our perversion on our sleeve's around here, so it's to be expected. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

How's it going Louis. The forums are fun and easy to get addicted to but sometimes you may become bored. But I'm sure you'll have a great time without becoming bored... like me, I'm so bored but it's late so I'm probably gonna hit the hay now.

[SUP]The [/SUP]Mad Red
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=774479&thumb=1&d=1405236491]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara