Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...Hello from the Shadows...

Hello... ._.
I'm Ravey Dave, a very old lurker who found this forum totally random while shamelessly googling sights dedicated to Anime chicks with penises too.
... I guess I'm making this post because I don't want to have my account deleted or anything because all I really do is lurk. I'm surprised that I've lasted this long. This is the first place I've ever used the Ravey Dave moniker, which I use elsewhere on the internet, most prominently on IMVU (I don't use it anymore though.)
I wouldn't mind RPing, but as a complete noob, I would need a lot of guidance from someone willing to show me the ropes. I suppose my main problem is that I don't get into character, because at a young age I started separating fiction and reality to prove to my parents that video games didn't affect my behavior.
Any kind of Futa is fine, New Half style or Shemale style, and for the most part I don't care what there pairing is, as long as the art is good. I'm not a fan of Furries, Sorry Fur-Fans, and Tenticles and Scat are pretty much always avoided also.

hi and there is lots of people happy to RP with your if you just want to get some of the basics check out some other peoples posted rp games and start asking people will point you in the right way have fun

of course you should fight fire with fire....YOU SHOULD FIGHT EVREYTHING WITH FIRE!!
[Image: sigpic116774_1.gif]

Yay for coming out of the lurky pool! Naughtiness is much more fun when your hands on! If you want to learn how to role play I'd recommend going to the open RP board and reading through what people have posted. It won't teach you all the intricacies of how to role play but it's a great way to start learning the basics.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Erotic stories by me:
Of Princesses & Maids

Thanks guildhunter and Swany. :15::202:

Staff doesn't delete accounts for basically any reason. (Not by request even.) We just ban spambots and especially troublesome people. So making this post wasn't necessary to protect your account.

But if you want to join the Cool Side of the forum, then welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

I've never seen any forum handle accounts like that. Most I know go on sweeping deletions every once and a while just to empty out the "Bones" of users that have long abandoned the forums. I respect this forum's decision, however. Rather unique. ^.^

When it comes to kinks like futa or even just hentai in general, you get a lot of "Oh god! What have I done? I'm leaving the fandom forevers!" Only to see them back in a couple of months/weeks/days/hours. It's just easier keeping the accounts active in case of relapse. We're all little enablers around here.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

yes...... yes we are bishie

of course you should fight fire with fire....YOU SHOULD FIGHT EVREYTHING WITH FIRE!!
[Image: sigpic116774_1.gif]

hi there and welcome ^.^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hi welcome to the palace

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}