Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!

Hi everyone, I'm Megan, a new inductee to the palace. I play softball at school, I like staying in shape, running or swimming when I can. I love animals, I have a dog at home and any chance I can get I go to grampa's ranch to ride horses. Thanks to SkinnyJeans for introducing me to this place, hope to meet lots of new people and have a nice time!

What is it about the futa that you like? What kinds do you like? What do you plan on checking out here?

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi, Megan! Welcome to FP!

Hello! Nice to meet you, I hope you find lots of fun and interesting people to play with during your stay in the palace. ^.^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Erotic stories by me:
Of Princesses & Maids

Hello and welcome Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
The picture you see is no portait of me
It's too real to be shown to someone I don't know
And it's driving me wild
Makes me act like a child

Welcome to the Palace!

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

Hard to think of an athletic futa without thinking of perspiration, glistening as it slips about lush curves, disappearing down the neck of a loose shirt. Which is to say, I think you'll meet a lot of friends around here.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

hi welcome to the palace

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hey Megan, I'm bored... Nah I'm just joking but I really am bored. I play football, not the American one, I'm pretty much in shape and have a wonderful social life outside this site. I'm currently studying for my a levels and next year is my last year. I had some pet fish and they were so fun but ended up dead. Wasn't my fault. I also had parrots but they escaped.

[SUP]The [/SUP]Mad Red
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=774479&thumb=1&d=1405236491]