Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello my name is...

Foulu21, jack-of-all things and master of none.

I have been a lurker and partial poster for a little bit now. I would just like to say hello and that I really love this place, you mods ROCK LIKE NO-ONE ELSE! I dont have that much stuff that others might not also have, but I do have a large collection of anime and hentai in general. If parties are interested I have quite a bit of regular hentai (non-futa Sad )and quite a few anime series and single episodes. I can upload a lot of stuff to megaupload if anyone would like something. I used to belong to hentaikey and have downloaded a lot of stuff ( I would have to say over 40 gigs and hentai, not iso dvd's but avi files). If anyone would want anything I may have it, I would just have to look for it.

Also, I was previously in the NAVY and have a large collection of regular movies if anyone is looking for anything, all are dowloaded avi's. I can get a list if anyone wants any of these.

Well, I think I've rambled for long enuf. I also play some on-line games, mainly CoH and Cov ( CoV mainly, villians are more fun). Hope to hear from everyone and thanks for the site.

Some people might think of me as odd, But, WE like to think of OURSELVES as unique and embelished.

Welcome!

This is the best place EVER!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

welcome to the palace

enjoy your stay with usSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Hello foulu21.

Welcome on Futanari Palace.

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap