Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cummy Princess Saying Hi Hi <3
~Mews happily and waves realizing there's an introduction area!~

So Hi hi! I'm Yukimi ^_^ I'm not sure whether this is meant to be an 'IC' type introduction or not, and if it is I would love to post some of my playful RP characters in here then. I've just joined this forum after a friend mentioned it to me in Tera recently and am in LOVE with this little nest of naughtyness we have here! I'm a fun loving female though in RP senses! Male IRL though just to swat that little bug that people love to cling to so much for whatever reason ~Giggles happily~

Mmn, I play quite a lot of different MMO's and am always looking for fun friends to enjoy them with! Currently right now I'm focused on Tera and Warcraft so if you'd like to meet in one of those perhaps we could have some fun sometime! I own a guild on the Celestial Hills server of Tera and my RP characters for Warcraft are found on the fabulous sticky Moon Guard ~Winks~

As for messengers I've never really been a fan :3 But perhaps now that I'm exploring forums that will change! I've got tastes for most everything and love imagery, or imagery sharing with playmates! For those of us who just love being naughty though I do have an older F-List that pokes out my playful side for those interested!
http://www.f-list.net/c/glam%20glam/ Albeit I will point out that I only play a female! I'm quite open to everything though even though the F-List says 'Gay' hehe.

Ooo and as for imagery this forum is spectacular with it all! I've fallen in love with the morphing and such, I think we should have a story type board where people can write erotica and share! I used to be apart of a chatroom where people would share their written erotica once upon a time and it was so much fine! Maybe there's a section I've missed? The gaming section is alot of fun too!! ~Flails happily~

So that's me! I'm a pretty princess ~Snickers~ Switch, and all over the place! As for friends I do hope to meet some! Do say hi hi <3 See you soon Fellow Futanari Palace lovers ~Snuggles~
​Pretty Please? ~Bats Eyelashes at you~ <3
[Image: 45-gianna-michaels-bukakke.gif][Image: 0620190102559_1439_6eaf84e2a9ceca4019ea6dd9cb1aa3bb.gif]
Welcome! I saw you posting around, glad to have you here. I do think we actually have a story board for erotic fiction, be sure to check it out, and of course, the forum about futinization has some really, really, talented morphers on there.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Posts may or may not be in-character, you have been warned!

Welcome to FP Yukimi! We also have chats that you may want to check out in lieu of messenger rping, there's lots and lots to do beyond that as well, so I hope you explore and enjoy your stay!

what is your 2nd signature? source?

Ooo thank you very much for the info then! I'm off to go scouting about for said fun ~Smiles happily~ I've also no idea where my gif's come from as far as imagery is concerned, they're just pictures I enjoy! ~Smiles happily~
[Image: 45-gianna-michaels-bukakke.gif][Image: 0620190102559_1439_6eaf84e2a9ceca4019ea6dd9cb1aa3bb.gif]

welcome here <3

Be sure to tell me when you write something up, love reading :3

Nihao ma Yukimi-chan! I'm Jeannette. Pleased to introduce myself! :8:

:53Tonguerincess Jeannette, Lesbian/Futa Chinese Glamazon
Martial Artist Ballerina Princess:53:
Yay! ~Huggles you two up happily~ Pleased to meet yourself Madamoiselle Jeannette! And I will certainly pm you Miss DeeDee when I write my first naughty bitz! I'm not going to copy paste though from old places because that's boring! ~Scuttles off to Word~

Welcome to the palace, dear princess Wink
Hope you'll enjoy your time.

Welcome, Yukimi! Big Grin I'm super glad to have you at the palace. ;3 Maybe you and I could... Do stuff... ^.^"