Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another arrival! O it's more a return? Hoping that's a complete introduction.

Good morning! Tiranytar's here!
I start saying that I' Italian, so I beg your pardon for my not perfect English...

I have now checked the suggestions about the introduction area, so I'll try to use them.
But first, I have to say sorry to you.
I completed my first registration to FP.com registration in 2008!
At the end, I didn't were here too often in the last years.
I was afraid not to find too much in terms of images, on a forum....
I try to explain: I'm a bit shy, I don't even have Facebook/Twitteraccounts.
But maybe here I could talk with some of futa lovers like me! If I am accepted, obviously...
But why I didn't write nothing for all this time?

Two possibilities...

Or my PC has broken just few hours afetr the registration at FP.com (and I didn't have one for months, so I lost all the sites I saved).

Or I foundsome sites in italian language (I'm Italian), I was a bit afraid to write on a English site, I fear not to be able to discuss with you inthe right way.
maybe some expressions not correct, or the risk tosay something wrong...

Surely not the possibility that I didn't like no more futanari: it's my favourite genre! The only different thing I really love.
So, now I say: I'll make me encouraged and try to write some words.

First, some non-futa hobbies.
Theatre: i love going theatre, and I watch all arrives in my city, Pavia. I am near Milan (20 minutes with train or car), so I ofter go there. I am really luck to stay in a place like that, even for the art.
Politics: I'mk not so lucky to stay here for the politics. I would have so much to say...
Now, we have the technician Monti and the comedian Grillo. In the middle, a bunch of old political parties, liquefied and useless. And we are with a shaky eurozone...
Swimming (it's around seven years I go to my swimming pool three times in a week, now I attended to a course of bathing attendand. This summer I could be a lifeguard!)
Cinematography (thank to my PS3. I have now around 250+ original Blu-ray discs with all type of movies: from Chaplin to Kubrick, from Tarantino to Burton, from Terry Gilliam to Christopeher Nolan!)
Videogames! (PS3 and Wii, PS Vita and 3DS (next: WiiU). I like so much gaming, but the time is few, between study and work...)

My favourite authors?
Behind Moon, Bosshi, Celluloid Acme, Futanarun, Juan Gotoh, Kamirenjaku Sanpei, Kensoh Ogawa, Innocent Dickgirls, Juzoo Minazuki, Mashumaro Jiuubaori, Rate, Redrop, Saigado, Studio Katsudon, Tsukino Jyogi, Yamatogawa.

Two themes bring me back here and give me the will to try writinghere (and checking that discussions without before introduct myself... seemed not right to me):

1) Vella's works: I found some images of his works, and they are...amazing would be reductive! Perfect futarizations!
I don't want toconcern all the other Cg artists, but Vella is the Master! A person who likes futanari must see his beautiful images!
I would more of his images, but It's even true that you mustn's push an artist. So, I'll wait wait as all the FP.com users.

2) I discovered recently Hands free orgasms posts, I try them a bit and I were so close... On bed, with my Sennheiser headphones (sorry for theadvertising, but their ones are the best ones I ever tried)... I amclose (a make a little lake, but never came. But I tried only few times yet, only three or four times...And, anyway, the experience is intense. Maybe it's the fact that I'm not English. I understand quite weel -no problem with hearing, I hope to be understand a bit even now that I am writing-, but a little process of mental translation is inevitable. Maybe it's for that: I can't fall in trance. I hope I could ask a thing - but I ask better in the discussion. I only anticipatethe plot.

But I ask: there is a large number of tracks of Valentine (well... were are some tracks, but before Megaupload's death...), except one of the most suitable for this forum: the Balls on Dolls mp3! At the end, it's one of the few track with futanari theme! There are just Like oh my god and Balls on Dolls (and I din't find the last one!). Now, obviously no one can ask for all the ipnotizer's works, but at least the really few ones that involve futanari... Balls on dolls can't miss!
The other one created for shemale lovers are only Like oh my god, Birthday Bitch, and Sissy Bride + Balls on Dolls: four (on a catalogue of approximately 120 mp3). We should try them. But If I will the possibility, I'll ask that in the properly place. I hope to have that chance, because everyone will try this things. Strange, maybe weird, but interesting!

I may go now, simply writing here is exciting me, and I must resist few day sagain... 15 June is my birthday, and I would try to hear Birthday Bitch after a no-touching week.
I were so close, with Jackpot 1 and 5, and Lesbian Man, Hymen and Like oh my god, maybe this time it will work!
See you around! I hope to be more present than I did in the last years!!!

Tiranytar

We have a lot of people that don't speak English natively, don't worry too much about it. Generally people are pretty patient. Just do your best. There's an Italian thread in Language Room near the bottom of the forum to talk in your native language if you feel you want to.

Do note that Innocent Dickgirls is banned content on the forum, so please don't post or ask for it. I am pleased by your fondness for Futanarun and RaTe. They're awesome. Bosshi is cool too.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Thank you for your comprehension!
Why similar problems with ID? No, don't tell to me now, I'll check. There is the useful function "search" in the upper part of the page.
And thank you again for telling me about the Italian thread, I'll go here soon!

P.S.: I confirm: very good artists. But I don't really think I have something, of rate of Futanarun that isn't in the forum yet. But I'll watch, maybe I'll add something. Even if, i say, it's difficult!
The best of futanari world must be here! At Futanari Palace!

EDIT: Yes, I saw the DNP list. Clear. I saw the FAQs, but I miss that page. Sorry, I'll never even mention IN-DG in the future.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thank you! I'm starting to watch the forum, there's so much to check (and maybe I could participate in some discussion (as new arrival, obviously!)...

Wow! This is the most complete introduction I've ever seen! Welcome back to Futanari Palace, Tiranytar.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Posts may or may not be in-character, you have been warned!