Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uuuuummm....hi?
I'm terrible at introductions so I' ll keep it brief.
I'm just some random person who enjoys futanari, specifically futa on male where she tops mostly because I'm one of those rare, relatively straight uke guys. This seemed like a cool community so I figured why not join? Also despite my avatar,my name is not a reference to touhou, rather a final fantasy enemy who isn't remotely sexy unless you're into blob monsters (which is perfectly fine if you are o.o). However what is a reference to my avatar is the fact that I love Hong Meiling :8:
That is all. (You may now proceed to burn me alive if you don't find my presence enjoyable.........actually scratch that....)

Nice to meet you and welcome to the Palace. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome, Dark Flan!

What about thos flans from FF2 that rarely leave Adamantium Tails? THOSE were so damned attractive, I spent a whole day fighting them so I could obtain one.

vella Wrote:What about thos flans from FF2 that rarely leave Adamantium Tails? THOSE were so damned attractive, I spent a whole day fighting them so I could obtain one.
Those were Pink Tails. ...and you lie. The chances of getting a Pink Tail and getting the Adamant Armor are so astronomically low that I'm convinced it's a myth.

Anyway, more on point, welcome Dark Flan.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
Gilgamesh Wrote:Those were Pink Tails. ...and you lie. The chances of getting a Pink Tail and getting the Adamant Armor are so astronomically low that I'm convinced it's a myth.

hahaha thanks everyone. Also, yeah, I remember those guys, lost patience and eventually stopped trying to get the adament armor.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_..._Fantasy_X)
this is actually what I'm referring to but yeah thanks again for the warm welcome.

:3 Welcome to the palace!! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

hi there have fun here I do
and anybody that is willing to refrance any FF game in there user name is cool

of course you should fight fire with fire....YOU SHOULD FIGHT EVREYTHING WITH FIRE!!
[Image: sigpic116774_1.gif]
Gilgamesh Wrote:Those were Pink Tails. ...and you lie. The chances of getting a Pink Tail and getting the Adamant Armor are so astronomically low that I'm convinced it's a myth.

I tell the truth! They do rarely leave Pink Tails (it's been years and they may be called Pink Tails) and I spent so long trying to get them and I finally did. It's no myth for I have gotten one! You bring them to the Underworld Dwarf and he makes Adamant Armor - the strongest armor in the game.

Final Fantasy X? It's the only one (with the XI and XII) that I never tried; I choose GameCube instead of a PS2.
No problem, now I have a PS3, with alle the collections HD I am plying more with old but revitalized PS2 games... And tomorrow Lollipop Chainsaw will arrive!
So, I never had the chance to play FFX, but... this autumn Final Fantasy X HD will arrive. I'll take this remake for PS3 or for PS Vita? Well' I'll buy that!
But I'll never try to get this Adamantium Armor, if it's so difficult to obtain...