Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Lost Girl in the Palace

Greetings!

Well... Uhmmm... Not sure what to share here. Just joined a couple of days ago. Just ask Wink

I have a thing for Japanesse erotic art and this place seems nice. I've lurked for 2 or three months and finally decided to join in.

So, cheers!

Greetings Violetta, welcome to FP

Sorry, me NO speak English. >__<

Hello.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello, Violetta! I hope you've been enjoying your time here.

Ohayo thar. 'Le bow'. Welcome to the palace. I do hope you find that going from lurking to laughing along with us seems like a good choice as you go down the line.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every
bPoshu Wrote:Greetings Violetta, welcome to FP

Greetings acknowledged, thanks! Greetings back!

PS: Me speaks so-so English Tongue
Malocula Wrote:Hello.

Errrhhh... Hello! Wink
vella Wrote:Hello, Violetta! I hope you've been enjoying your time here.

Hey Vella. Indeed I have. Hope to do so for a long time.

OlivriaNoel Wrote:Ohayo thar. 'Le bow'. Welcome to the palace. I do hope you find that going from lurking to laughing along with us seems like a good choice as you go down the line.

Well, It's been funny but let me know when the parties take place :19:. The weekend was so dead but I will get the hang of this.

Thanks for the warm welcome you all!

^^ ♥ hello!! (waves)

Welcome to the palace Big Grin Youkoso!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}