Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

My first post, I'm a little nervous considering what type of place this is. I've never joined an adult forum before. I'll admit, my nature is pretty dominating and I don't usually get scared, shy or nervous, but hey I'm human, I suppose I'm subject to some of those emotions now and then.

A proper introduction to myself now, well despite the name, I'm actually a man, I chose the name because I sometimes like to role-play futanari, and when I do, I use the name Lucy Lied as my character's name. I'm 18, just turned in Febuary. As for where I live, it's a place called Wales, apart of Britian if you don't know where Wales is. No I'm not English, I'm Welsh, please don't get that wrong. I'm tired of all the girls going psycho because I'm English and have an English accent, I don't I'm Welsh and have a Welsh accent. The difference? Not much, but Welsh people seem to talk a little faster, that's my own personal opinion based on interaction with the English.

There's more, but I won't bore you with too many details about me. I would provide a picture, but I'm way too damn lazy to get it at the moment. If you want to see me that badly though I guess later on I could get one for you. Also, if you want to know more about me there's a whole bunch of information about me that I've written on a site called Gaia Online, also a picture of me is there, but I think it was taken about 3 or so years ago, I haven't really changed that much, but people obsess about wanting recent pictures, so like I said, if you want one that badly, I'll provide one later. Here's the link to my Gaia online profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=887115

Well that's it from me. Oh one more thing, I can't decide which picture to have as my avatar, help me to decide between these two?
http://storage.oxle.com/files/227/1264749.gif
http://storage.oxle.com/files/227/1171310968724.gif

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome on the futa ship and enjoy your stay here.Big Grin

Ps: I would choose the first pic as your avy.:p

[SIZE=2]Measure Method Of Big Tits
[/SIZE]
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello and welcome \o/

Love the second animated avatar ^^ Can you tell me the name of the video ?

Croeso, to the greatest place on the internet. (I hope I got that right)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

hello there.

the first pic is goodBig Grin

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]
Rackham Wrote:Hello and welcome \o/

Love the second animated avatar ^^ Can you tell me the name of the video ?

Beat Angel esclayer. I think that's the right spelling.

Oki thanks Smile

Hiya welcome to FP!
Nice to see someone from Wales here Smile for people from the UK, we have a few scots (like me) and a few english people, but nice to see we have a welshman here too^^ Welsh accent rocks Smile

Keep yourself upto date with the current rules and lists on FP!:
> FP Rule List | FP DNP and Censored URL List <

If you love Futanari Palace so much, you can show your appreciation by donating!:
> Donate to FP | FP Donation list | FP Donation Appreciation Thread <
As of July 2011, FP has recieved dontions to keep us going untill February 2012.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Check out Shenandoah's commissions & gifts!
Shenandoah in Second Life
Character Profiles:
> Demon | Snow Leopard <
Shenandoah - Admistrator, Futanari Palace.
Graphics by Sponson.