Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shy on Introductions
I'm new here and i really never know how to start out saying hello to people. so..... Hello
little bit bout me:

1. What's up with that nick of yours? Usually when i Role play (yes i rp just not good at it) depending of what kind of it is most or the time i just go with "Terro" Fantasy rp its usually "Terox".
  2. What do you like about futanari? When i first saw futanari, i was hooked, i'm still wondering how i was but i was. it was like a "best of both worlds" kind of thing that reeled me in, making my curiousoity rise up. then after a while, i fell in love with it, and thats how it been since
  3. "What got you interested in the first place?" i think i explained this question in the previous question ._.
  4. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" Nekos definitely. but mainly futaxfuta + futaxfemale
  5. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) list? Do you have any questions?" yes i have + no questions at this moment of time
  6. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?) probably the rp+chatting sections but idk just yet
  7. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" Google found ya + i wanted to experience the forum myself
  8. "Anything else you might like to add?" *thinks* Nyope.
  9. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" My Poetry, Stories, Mangas (yes i'm a bookworm but not a smartworm), and electronics
  10. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" futa-related? nyo. but i do try out MMOs every once ina while.
  11. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" i'm not really a good convo starter. im usually a quiet person in chats. feel free to talk to me i'll try to respond the best i can.

This was probably a bad intro post =_= feel free to critize

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry, a lot of people are shy when joining communities such as this, but it will quickly become like a home to you. Be sure to stop in the irc as well, we wont bite. >:3 So, you have a fondness for literature. What are some works you enjoy? Any favorite authors? Also, what other kinks are you into besides futa?

If I ask you to have sex with me, will the answer to that question be the same as the one to
this?

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome
see you around, other then that just have some fun here

of course you should fight fire with fire....YOU SHOULD FIGHT EVREYTHING WITH FIRE!!
[Image: sigpic116774_1.gif]

hello & welcome ♥

Dave1 Wrote:>:3 So, you have a fondness for literature. What are some works you enjoy? Any favorite authors? Also, what other kinks are you into besides futa?
when it comes to literature i don't really go by authors just mainly genre/preferences. my preferred genres are comedy, gender bender, sometimes action, suspensful romances, + others i cant think of atm. other kinks? hmmm furry yaoi, thats really it that doesnt involve futa in some way.

Are you down with the DFC? o.o

If I ask you to have sex with me, will the answer to that question be the same as the one to
this?

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

*waves* Hiii!

Check my profile for status updates!

6th ANNUAL STORY CONTEST HAS BEGUN! JOIN THE CONVERSATION!

SMS World:
[URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?u=89038"]
[/URL]Sex, Magic, and Suntan Lotion
(My main story)
Meteor Showers(Dani, Sami, Natalie)
Day-at-the-Beach (Dani, Tyler*, Riley*) [URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?53787-Oakcrest-Academy-Oakcrest-A-amp-P"]
Oakcrest Academy: Oakcrest A&P [/URL](Zoey, et al.)

One-offs:

Candace Can't Win
Sisters' Secrets
The Freshman Challenge!
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?43955-My-Summer-Vacation-%28F-M-F-F-Incest-exhibitionism-light-exploitation%29"]
[/URL]
Dave1 Wrote:Are you down with the DFC? o.o
whats a DFC?
MrTerox Wrote:whats a DFC?
I imagine it's Delicious Flat Chest, a euphemism for...girls with flat chests. Usually this is loli, but not always.

Also consider taking conversations to Visitor Messages (VM), leaving messages on the other's profile page.

Anyway, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara