Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You asked..well...sorta. Long about me post

I had no idea where to start so I checked the intro area this is a work in progress and its rather long Smile

"Who Are You?"

I will keep my real name secret for now.....but I will give all the boring stats about the real me....

I am a submissive bisexual male that has fantasies about being an effeminate sissy slave to men, women and of course futa/shemales. I also have fantasies about being a futa but its not as strong an urge as being a effeminate "which I am not" male slave.

"Where are you from?"

The USA

"What's up with that nick of yours?"

it describes my geographic location and me, since I am really shy

"What do you like about futanari?"

for now I will have to go with hot women in lingerie with "toys"

"What got you interested in the first place?"

my interest in cross-dressing and various pictures and movies I found on the internet

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"

futa/shemales in general and doing guys almost anything related to subs trans/cross-dressing "sissy slaves"

"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"

yes and not at this time

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)

all of it especially just chatting with fellow futa fans and I am also curious about role-playing and second life

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"

Google, once I found out what futanari is I goggled it and found this site

"Anything else you might like to add?"

I love the futa focus of this website and hopefully have found a community that accepts and understands my kinky girly sub side

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"

Computers/computer games cycling when I am not lazy

"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"

none at this time unless you count MMO's anyone have any suggestions?

"Last words before we pass final judgment?"

be gentile..... on a serious note I do not judge and I understand this site may not be specifically tailored to my particular interests I respect that and I expect others to respect mine and I have no problem with others not wanting any part out my the non futa kink side but I do hope to find some who do
. Can anyone help me find an effeminate sub "girlie boy" pic I can use as my avatar?

We have plenty of sissy/trap people here, so don't worry about not fitting in.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

*waves* Hi there! I don't think your "particular interests" are too far off- you're in good, supportive company. Enjoy the palace!

Check my profile for status updates!

6th ANNUAL STORY CONTEST HAS BEGUN! JOIN THE CONVERSATION!

SMS World:
[URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?u=89038"]
[/URL]Sex, Magic, and Suntan Lotion
(My main story)
Meteor Showers(Dani, Sami, Natalie)
Day-at-the-Beach (Dani, Tyler*, Riley*) [URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?53787-Oakcrest-Academy-Oakcrest-A-amp-P"]
Oakcrest Academy: Oakcrest A&P [/URL](Zoey, et al.)

One-offs:

Candace Can't Win
Sisters' Secrets
The Freshman Challenge!
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?43955-My-Summer-Vacation-%28F-M-F-F-Incest-exhibitionism-light-exploitation%29"]
[/URL]

Not only do you not have to worry about fitting in, but a lot of us really like shy submissive sissies! I hope you have lots of fun here, and enjoy your stay!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have changed my name and some wonderful person from the RP chat forum found a pic that fits my persona :8:

hi
just saying no worries with you and what you want to be and act *in fact sounds kinda fun* anyway have fun enjoy the people and don't worry about being judged here I have yet seen anybody judge anyone here

(ps enless they ask for it about a story review)
*pps or spelling and gramer, my downfalls*

welcome have fun
Guild Hunter

of course you should fight fire with fire....YOU SHOULD FIGHT EVREYTHING WITH FIRE!!
[Image: sigpic116774_1.gif]

*bows* Pleasure to meet you. I hope you have fun here. I'd like to chat with you sometime.

I am hanging out in the rp chat room more, so if you see me I would love to chat.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara