Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glad to find you all.

This is a cool forum, glad i found it! I am very attracted to futa and have been for some time. I hope to meet some cool people here.

Nice to meet you! I'm Kagrin, and I'm always happy to make new friends. I hope you enjoy your time here.^^

Hi Korban!

So after reading the intro format I figured I would try to follow it so you guys can get to me a bit more.
1. I am Korban (what else do you want to know, just ask!)
2. I'm from southern California.
3. I like the name, ever seen the fifth element? (Imagine Milla J. with a member...hmmmm)
4. I like that the premise for futanari is hot women like figures with big ones playing with each other and there own, and the messiness as well as the kink.
5. I' m not sure what "pairings" means, but some of my kinks hmmm...it might be inappropriate.
6. I really want to role play via chit chat/video.
7. Searching google.
8. I like girls and girls plus one. Plus a lot more.
9. No.
10. Ask me anything about myself what I think and what I like. I don't have any real boundaries about anything dealing with sexuality (or anything else for that matter), however I am honest so don't be offended either.

well anyway hi, I have't been hear all that long but I love this place so I hope you do to

of course you should fight fire with fire....YOU SHOULD FIGHT EVREYTHING WITH FIRE!!
[Image: sigpic116774_1.gif]
Korban Wrote:5. I' m not sure what "pairings" means, but some of my kinks hmmm...it might be inappropriate.
By 'pairings', it's a question on who you like to have sexy time with futanari girls. Futanari on female, futa on futa, futa on male (which is the best), male on futa (which is also the best), futa on tentacle and such.

Also, I assure you there's people here that that will share whatever kinks you have, so don't worry about it being 'inappropriate'. It's a forum about drawn girls with penises, we're not freaked out by much.

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
Gilgamesh Wrote:By 'pairings', it's a question on who you like to have sexy time with futanari girls. Futanari on female, futa on futa, futa on male (which is the best), male on futa (which is also the best), futa on tentacle and such.

Also, I assure you there's people here that that will share whatever kinks you have, so don't worry about it being 'inappropriate'. It's a forum about drawn girls with penises, we're not freaked out by much.

In any case, welcome.

I guess I would have to say male on futa, futa on futa, and futa on male. In that order. Kinks, I really enjoy futanaria (the website) and would like the engage in everything that goes on there. I like watching futa on futa, and tight clothing that is soaked in any liquid plus exposed titties and penises. There's plenty more, but I don't have time right now. But I am more than willing to talk or answer to anyone here, feel free to communicate. And thanks Gilgamesh for your educational and welcoming words.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara