Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanting to Learn more about Futa!

Hi hi! I just basically discovered Futanari like a month ago and ever since I've become a teeny little bit obsessed with them. So I did a little searching and found this forum and it has taken me this long to work up the nerve to post something. So Hi! I'm here to learn more about futanari and well to err... look at them for umm personal reasons :17:. I've already kinda peeked into y'all's roleplaying and I sorta write a little myself and I kinda want to maybe try it but never done it before so I'm afraid. Also can anyone just submit stories in the Stories area? Well I've embrassed myself enough for one post so Hi! again.

'ello guvnah. What 'appened to yah shooos?

Also, welcome.

Red_Mage Wrote:'ello guvnah. What 'appened to yah shooos?

Also, welcome.

Cockney? My English to East London is really bad but I think I got it.

Also, thank you!
"Let Gender hold no sway over our desires" - me to the best of my knowledge
thefutascholar Wrote:Cockney? My English to East London is really bad but I think I got it.

Also, thank you!

I heard that phrase on Psych I think once and found it hilarious so I started saying it all the time. Now everyone in my family says it.
Quote:I heard that phrase on Psych I think once and found it hilarious so I started saying it all the time. Now everyone in my family says it.

Really? Never seen Psych but the phrase is pretty funny!

Welcome to the palace, I hope you enjoy your time here.

thefutascholar Wrote:Also can anyone just submit stories in the Stories area?
They let me, despite countless protests and pitchfork and torch brandishing mobs. ::laughs::

Seriously though, yeah.

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
Gilgamesh Wrote:They let me, despite countless protests and pitchfork and torch brandishing mobs. ::laughs::

Seriously though, yeah.

In any case, welcome.

So Futanari Palace has an angry mob app? Wow ahead of its time!

Thank you and I just might post a few stories I'm working on now in the near future.

Hello and welcome!

By all means, please share and join in on the stories and roleplaying sections =)

If your looking to gain some experience with short or light RP before committing to something more serious + in-depth, simply state your position and I'm sure there will be plenty of members willing to help in any way needed. Have fun and enjoy your guilty pleasure, that is what they are for! =)

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara