Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official introduction i guess. LOL

blah blah blah

Working at Madhouse, that sounds cool. Some of my favorite animes came from there; Battle Angel Alita, HSotD, Chobits, X the MP, and many others. Anyways, *ahem* good to have you here. We have a fun RP section for seasoned as well as amateur Rpers alike, so feel free to browse through there. I've never played second life, but a number of people here do, so you can meet them and talk as well. Anyways, welcome, feel free to ask any questions and we hope you stay and play for as long as you like!

Welcome to the forum, crymson!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Good to meet ya. While Madhouse sounds familiar to me, it's work eludes me, but I'm sure I'll remember soon enough. I tend to dislike drama too, but nothing ventured, I guess.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every