Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello :)

Hi there, I'm new here obviously but looking forward to hopefully getting involved in things. I'm from the South of England and am currently a Uni student.

I'm a guy whos into all sorts of things really, incredibly open so its probably easier if you want to know if I'm into something to just ask because I'm normally always willing to give something a go ;D

I'm interested in RPing, checking out whats posted on images section and just having a chat, but I am new to all of this so don't judge me too harshly if I'm not that great at the start but practise makes perfect Wink

If anyone wants to talk to me or help show me the ropes I'd more than welcome some PMs from frendly members.

Nice to meet you. I'm Kagrin. I hope you have fun here. If there's anything you want to ask, don't hesitate to PM me.

Depending on your Mistress, the ropes aren't really all that complicated. If you can't move, don't. A little squirm is often appreciated but friction burns and knots slipping into blood constriction, are not. If they're too tight (in the losing all feeling sense,) use the safety word. If you don't have one or your mouth is full/gagged, try and say it with your eyes, something that communicates you are not "in the moment" so to speak. Otherwise, just endure and be ready to share your feelings after the session.

...wait, we may be thinking different ropes.

Well, regardless, welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks for the warm welcome Smile certainly have enjoyed looking around so far and had some fun on the role playing IRC, I look forward to becoming an active member and contributing to the community Smile