Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new guy

1. "Who Are You?"ldcego (with an L not an i), nice to meet you.
  2. "Where are you from?" USA... that place below Canada.
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" All the good nicks were taken already
  4. "What do you like about futanari?" They're adorable
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?" Accidentally stumbled upon a futa picture once, every since then I've been hooked.
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" I have a femdom and furry/futa fetish... <3
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" Yes and no
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" I would like to share some of my stories and hang out and hopefully make a few friends amongst all the futa fans.
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" A link on Slave Maker 3 in the credits brought me here.
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?" Not really, no...
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" Writing poems, a few stories and drawing occasionally... but my drawing skills are still on an amateur level... I'm not going to show my horrible drawings....
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" Nope, not anymore.
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" After everybody is done judging me, I hope we could all get along on a friendly level. I look forward to being here with you all.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome! I'm looking forward to reading some of your stories. And, agreed, futanari are adorable. ^//^

Feel free to share your stories, and even a doodle or two. We've got quite a few amateur artists around here (myself included) and while you might not get showered with fanboy adoration like some, you could still make someone's day. Maybe even get a useful tip toward improvement along the way.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

JUDGING YOU.

Naw. Good to meet you and you and I share a love of femdom. ^^~ Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every