Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Hello, FP~!

I've been a lurker around here for a few weeks now, but I finally feel comfortable enough now to introduce myself!

I'm a newcomer to the futa scene and I must say I'm loving a lot of the images I've seen here. My main turn-ons have to do with tons of cum and embarrassed looking futas caught in the act. Wink I'm hoping to explore this place more so that I can add some more turn-ons and fetishes to my list!

Aside from this, I spend most of my free time playing video games or browsing the 'net. I bought myself an electric guitar two weeks ago, so I'm working on teaching myself to play it. I'm also an aspiring artist and am working towards a studio art degree in painting/drawing.

I'm glad to be here and I look forward to getting to meet people~!

You know, I was just on your profile page a moment ago. Always important to check out the other bunnies in case one is planning to take me out. We're a competitive sort, after all.

Welcome to the forums, and feel free to share some of that art work with us, if you ever get the notion.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Thanks~! I'll happily post my art once I have some new stuff; I'm too embarrassed to show my older stuff. xD

Hiya Bunny!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings! ^_~

Hey I'm new here and looking for some fun Smile

BunnyCell Wrote:I've been a lurker around here for a few weeks now, but I finally feel comfortable enough now to introduce myself!

I'm a newcomer to the futa scene and I must say I'm loving a lot of the images I've seen here. My main turn-ons have to do with tons of cum and embarrassed looking futas caught in the act. Wink I'm hoping to explore this place more so that I can add some more turn-ons and fetishes to my list!

Aside from this, I spend most of my free time playing video games or browsing the 'net. I bought myself an electric guitar two weeks ago, so I'm working on teaching myself to play it. I'm also an aspiring artist and am working towards a studio art degree in painting/drawing.

I'm glad to be here and I look forward to getting to meet people~!

AntiAntagonist Wrote:Greetings! ^_~

Very cute. I'm willing to believe the submissive part but I really doubt the innocent part.

I can see you have a slight fetish for the 'innocence' of futa's caught in the act and it's always good to meet more bunnies. Though it also confirms my thoughts on their breeding speed~

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

*bows* Pleasure to meet you. I'm Kagrin and I'm always happy to make new friends. Whenever you want to chat, you can pm me or leave me a visitor message.