Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am thi LAWLGIGGLES

Joined not too long ago after my boyfriend introduced me to futa fetishes. I've taken some personal intrest and joined the forums with him!

I'd like to find a lot of answers here. So thanks for letting me join this site. :8:

Welcome, Law!

Welcome Lawl! I hope you find what your seeking, or at least enjoy the journey of the hunt! Wink
Very cool of you to be so open to this if indeed your bf was the one who introduced you to it.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

If you're looking for a ton of answers, it's best to start with a ton of questions. We're a friendly group and I'm sure everyone would love to lend a hand.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Yes welcome and LAAAWWW!?!?!? sorry could not resist

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

I'll agree with Bishie, questions you have can be answered and are indeed encouraged, 'specially if this is your first immersion in the world of futa. Otherwise, I wish and your boyfriend a happy time together here.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every