Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Person saying hi!

Hello, short time lurker here popping in to say hi, really like this place and decided i should start making an effort around here Smile)

been a futa fan for a few years now thanks to dmitrys which pushed on a few other fetishes including rping infact anyone looking for a mistress? drop me a line and lets talk :p

and i also have an interest in doing some rendering, maybe one day i post something here too that people will enjoy? also for the admins and such thanks for running such an awesome website, you guys along with everyone else rocks Big Grin

Welcome, Tolleran!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Dmitrys artwork is something I myself am a fan of, so I don't blame you for letting it inspire you~ Welcome welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every