Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Introduction!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone here at Futanari Palace I am new to this place as you may see and I'm not used to forum's at all...hell i don't even know how to setup my avatar or profile pic. Sad I have been a huge fan of anime ever since I watched dragon ball z in the 90's. As I was growing up I realized that there was more to anime than just dbz and began to see new anime and was always attracted to the female roles because of the way they drew them. I always thought to myself...where can I find pictures/movies of these anime girls without cloths on? I then found HENTAI!!!! The female body has never been drawn any better than the way it is drawn in anime and hentai. My first hentai film that I saw when I was around 16 was Bible Black and because of that I am into futanari now!!! My friend circle knows that I am into hentai but NOONE know that I'm into futanari I would say it's my biggest secret I have. Except you guys here know that I'm into it...SO HELLO FUTANARI PALACE PEEPS!!!!

Lol, Bible Black, that was a great series. That wasn't my first futanari show, but it is still one of my favs. Welcome to FP.

If we run out of exclamation points around here I know who to blame.

Anyway, welcome. You seem to be excited to be here. I hope this place lives up to your expectations. At the very least the doujin library should keep your interest for quite awhile.

Howdy!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara