Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright so it's about time to introduce myself.

So I am 22 I live in Australia. Recently I have finally come out letting people know that I want to be who I should be and finally seeking the help to begin my transition. I'm happy I finally got past that first hump and am ready to take the tough road. I am a big gamer I have a Gaming Laptop, PS3, Xbox360, DS, PSP, Ipod and older consoles xD. I love to play WoW still and would love to play SW:ToR but my comp can barely handle it so I need to buy a new one.

I have a few platforms and such you can contact me PM if you like. I use Steam, PSN, MSN, YIM and AIM if anyone is interested. I am a huge zombie game fan I love horror survivals and RPGs and I love to Roleplay heaps Smile so your all welcome to RP with me ^-^. As for my kinks and stuff ummm well here's my F-List ^-^ http://www.f-list.net/c/vanille_fp I am big on pregnancy/Oviposition Tongue I know strange. I love to use photoshop and such so I might make a banner for the site some day if they like ^-^ other then that I will probably be around the game section or rp section ^-^

Hope to see you all and don't be strangers Wink I might post some pics of me at some point Smile

League of Legends My username is Vereesa

I like survival horror RP's too but I have not really figured out how to make one work in a sexy context. Pleased to meet you!

Thanks and pleased to meet you too ^-^ and never done a Survival Horror RP really except with this neat little game on BYOND called Mitadake High but it depends on the people playing it can be fun or not http://www.byond.com/games/DevourerOfSouls/MitadakeHigh

Welcome to the party! Big Grin I'm also always up to play something as well

What do you play Warum?

Welcome to the palace Vanille Smile
There can never be enough LoL players *g

Pretty flexible when it comes to eras of rp (fantasy,sci-fi,etc) I'll have to check your f-list in awhile to see where we both stand as far as kinks are concerned Big Grin

Hi, Vanille!

TakeTheKnot Wrote:Welcome to the palace Vanille Smile
There can never be enough LoL players *g

Thanks Knot ^-^ and feel free to add me on there.

Warumono Wrote:Pretty flexible when it comes to eras of rp (fantasy,sci-fi,etc) I'll have to check your f-list in awhile to see where we both stand as far as kinks are concerned Big Grin

^-^ Im pretty open

vella Wrote:Hi, Vanille!

Thank you Vella Smile

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara