Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone

Hey everyone im Spaceman lol idk why i chose that name .. but always had an interest in Shemales and futa.. still love woman...even the more futa/shemale i look for i do see myself looking at feminine Guys as well..but on my way looking for futa i stumbled across this site...Like the site.. i have been a member for a while i suppose but never posted and today got the guts to honestly post up here kinda talk to people with same interests..and i hope to get to know some people up here thank you Smile

Hey, dont psycoanalyze yourself. Nice to see you too. I've only been here once years ago and just starting out with my own account here too.

lol thank you ... its lil awkward for me atm i suppose, but i really do comfortable over time and nice to meet ya keytio

Warm Welcome Big Grin
I know what you mean about posting, but sooner or later you break the ice and it starts a flood (I'm sure there are a few people who think I need to shut up Smile )

Left deviantArt after five years, if they want to be a Facebook clone and full of narcissistic troll, they can do it with out me.

Hello, spaceman!

hello everyone and thank you again ..does help with responses Smile nice to meet you

Hello spaceman! in space, no one can hear you moan.

Welcome Space man!

nods ♥ ^^

Karas lol now im mad i chose my name not a fan of no noise..the name just came to me lol thank you slickprick hello Asuka Smile