Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sooo bad with titles...

...so that's the best title you'll get! Well, my name is Nezia. Well, on here it is. More information on the real me is in my profile, if ya want. Anyway, I hope to make lots of new friends here, and lots of rp partners, too! :3

Hello and Welcome Smile

Titles-schmitles! Don;t worry about it. Welcome, Nezia!

Thanks for the welcomes! I feel like I belong here already... er... nah, I'm getting ahead of myself.. X3

Welcome, I'm sure you'll fit in well around here. Having just checked your profile it seems we have a few things in common as well.

and as to my recent madness, I can assure you it was only a passing whim, ~I have talked it over with my horse, and he is of the opinion I have not been getting enough rest, after the battle I think I shall follow his advice...
[Image: whatcolor_isblack.jpg]
Delere Auctorem Rerum Ut Universum Infinitum Noscere

You certainly belong here already!

Welcome to Futanari Palace, your new home for anything naughty... and the things in between. Reading your profile, I'm also an avid gamer and I roleplay and write occasionally; I think we'll easily get along!

Hope to see you around.~

Sig by Elise

Gon' build that wall until it's done--
But now you've got nowhere to run.

So build that wall, and build it strong, 'cause
We'll be there before too long.

your bad with titles i'm bad with names we make a unique pair Tongue

lol, welcome to FP Nezia have fun around here, and we can talk gaming and RP if ya ever want to as I do both frequently....

don't forget to check out our IRC channel too, it's neat there...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! Expect to see me in the rp section soon, okay? Big Grin

hi there welcome and enjoy I know I do

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara