Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming back after a few months without internet!

I was in North Carolina for about seven months and had very limited access to the internet. Don't really wanna go into it all right now. I'm going back tomorrow for a week or two to help a friend move and clean out and reorganize a storage room.

Just letting yall know I'm back.

My Profile On ImageFap For Futanari Palace Artists
Reference images, dick farming, whatever I can provide to help artists here at FP.[URL="http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/6732518/Futanari-Throat-Fucking"]

Futanari Throat Fucking On ImageFap[/URL]
This is where the gallery from my group Deep Throat now lives.

Teoh Yi Chie On YouTube
Sketching Tips | Products Reviews | Urban Sketching | Artbook Features
This is an artist I subscribe to for fair, honest, unbiased advice. He covers traditional art, digital art, inspiring urban sketching videos, travel, and other art channels and web sites. Artists of any skill level could find something of value on his channel.

Dr Slump Arale-chan is being unofficially subtitled to english by shiteaterbubibinman
So the world knows about Dragon Ball. Few people outside of Japan know about the series that launched Akira Toriyama's career Dr Slump Arale-chan. Dedicated Japanese to English translators needed.

Good to meet you. I'm new to meeting you, but greetings and welcome back here.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Gods that avatar image is mesmerizing, with each slurp taking it in i'm thinking 'go on, a little deeper' too bad i know its a loop thing.