Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Angel!? Nope, I'm an "innocent" neko. ;3
Hi, I'm Miki! I'm a neko girl who can be submissive or dominant, but I LOVE being submissive! *giggles* I'm from sunny Florida and there's absolutely nothing fun here. Ugh! I chose "Angel Miki" as my name because I act as innocent as an angel when I have to, but I'm not really innocent at all! *giggles* My ex-boyfriend introduced me to futanari and I found it very arousing. The cocks and tits just make me so wet. x3 I'm very bisexual by the way. :3 Besides futanari, I like rape, yuri, yaoi, hetero, incest, BDSM, etc. I came across futanaripalace by my futanari-loving ex-boyfriend who I mentioned before.I hope that I can find a place in the roleplaying forums because I just love roleplays! >^^< Besides all the sexy stuff, I also like cosplaying, singing, dancing, writing, acting, and making the artz. You could say I'm a creative girl by day and a sinful neko at night. ;3

(The bold won't come off the first part... Sorry...)

Hello, nice of you to join us!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Howdy!

Kitty <3!! and welcome =3

Hi and welcome! I'm a writer of futa romances.

neko! ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} ;Wink:o:pWinkSmile
Kral in Hentai FoundryKral in FPDelana's Secondlife

*meows happily* I'm glad I'm so welcomed!

The beaches are fun in Florida. :112:

You will fit right in! welcome and pm me or leave a message on my profile anytime you want to rp~~
~~mew~~ =^_^=

For which as a writer do i decide that a story is over? do i claim to have a magical power to understand everything with the first step. or do i look at it like an explorer does with his first step into the unknown. for when i put my pen to paper, for the most part. i am venturing into a world. i world i know about as well as everyone else. there may be some who make their maps ahead of time for their worlds. My worlds scream to be free. if i make the maps before venturing then the stories can only ever stay to that map. they can only ever stay to that line. I myself cannot limit that. i must let the story lead me as i much as i lead it, but that's just me.
: Haven't been to a beach since forever, lol.
: Lol, I may take you up on that offer tomorrow. I'm about to go to bed now; it's 4 a.m.!!