Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy from the West Coast

I've always loved futa ever since I found them by accident on a hentai webpage back in the 90s. At first though, it shocked me that I liked them so much, and only after a long period of struggle I finally accepted my attraction to them. Even though I have accepted my attraction to futa for a while now, I just recently decided begin drawing them. I have a BA in art, but I love manga and anime so my stlye is a little odd, like west coast fusion cuisine. I am happily married to a real girl, and I'm very lucky that she understands my futanari affinity. Anyway, I'm happy to be here and I'm happy to take any requests!

Pockubus Wrote:...
I have a BA in art, but I love manga and anime so my stlye is a little odd, like west coast fusion cuisine.
Welcome to the FutanariPalace, where everyone's style is a little odd :p.

Nice to have you around.

hi friend.great avatar.u say u have a degree in arts?have u any futa drawing to show? (that avatar is really something,gotta do something)

hey buddy wheres ur avatar from.u found it somewhere??

Big Grin Good to see there's girls who let this fetish blossom! ^^ Good luck with the art! ~_^

GKM Cool
Beatrix Wrote:Welcome to the FutanariPalace, where everyone's style is a little odd :p.

Nice to have you around.

Thanks very much, I'm liking everyone's posts in the art section so far!

SAM_502 Wrote:hi friend.great avatar.u say u have a degree in arts?have u any futa drawing to show? (that avatar is really something,gotta do something)

hey buddy wheres ur avatar from.u found it somewhere??

I made the avatar myself from a photo of the model Bea Flora from the website bustypl.com (or busty poland). I just cut and pasted a nice transsexual gal's dick onto sexy Bea and smoothed out the edges of the penis. Then I adjusted the penis's layer's colors in photoshop so they would match the deep red/orange tones of the photo.

Greatkazooman Wrote:Big Grin Good to see there's girls who let this fetish blossom! ^^ Good luck with the art! ~_^

GKM Cool

Thanks, but I'm not a girl, sorry....

LOL! I meant the fact your wife's not afraid of your fetish! LOL! ^_____________^

GKM Cool

Greatkazooman Wrote:LOL! I meant the fact your wife's not afraid of your fetish! LOL! ^_____________^

GKM Cool

Now I got ya! :p

That is a nice avatar pic, Pockubus. Man, if I had a nickel for every MB of Bea Flora pics, movies, bios... er, excuse me, I think I just realized a way to make truckloads of money off founding a pay site....

Incidentally, that pic is really well done. Have you considered making a tutorial or discussing some of your work over in the Futanarization forum yet? This is the sort of stuff that would be perfect for a Photoshop discussion thread. I dunno if you kept the before and after pics, or are good at explaining the process, but I know there's a number of members who'd love to learn to do that themselves.

Rafael367 Wrote:That is a nice avatar pic, Pockubus. Man, if I had a nickel for every MB of Bea Flora pics, movies, bios... er, excuse me, I think I just realized a way to make truckloads of money off founding a pay site....

Incidentally, that pic is really well done. Have you considered making a tutorial or discussing some of your work over in the Futanarization forum yet? This is the sort of stuff that would be perfect for a Photoshop discussion thread. I dunno if you kept the before and after pics, or are good at explaining the process, but I know there's a number of members who'd love to learn to do that themselves.

Thanks very much! I'm very honored by your suggestion. I think I might just stop on by the futanization forum and do just that when I have some spare time.